Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Philosophy Club is taking shape!


So far there are about ten "members" confirmed. We need to set a meeting time that will fit all of our schedules, including people who are not in the Eastern Philosophy class.
Anyone interested is welcome.
We are in the process of getting recognized by the school, so we will have our own room to meet and certain supplies. We are looking for a President a Vice president and a Treasurer.

There used to be a Philosphy Club before, but as I was told, the people who were in it all graduated.
That means that this is a completely new thing for us to build.
So join and share ideas, post something if you are interested.


Rodrigo.



2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Julina Gamboa, I am in Professor Triff's Philosophy class and I would like to join the club of course depending on if the meeting date doesn't conflicts with my schedule.
    o(^.^)o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am so glad to hear that. We don´t have a meeting time yet, we´re trying to get as many people interested and in tune with each other so we can figure out a time that wont mess up wour schedules. When are you free?

      Delete